I joined the Doll Quilt Swap 10 (otherwise known as DQS10) on Flickr, got my partner, set to work and have finished it:
I hand quilted it with Perle 8 threads in blue and pink and used this tutorial for the binding. I made an Ok but nothing to sing about job of it. It comes in at a trim 22" square - 2" shy of the maximum size allowed.
I just fancied doing random wavy which is the sum total of the thought process behind the back. I tried to pick colours that were similar to what I used on the front but not the same. Just have to pop a label on it and then it will sit quietly in a corner of my sewing room before it is allowed to make its journey to its new home from the middle of March.
Please take a look at this Flickr group as there are all manner of styles going on and it is all very inspirational.
Oh...and I got me some new reading. Slowly making my way through the list.