Tuesday 24 June 2014

Soy Amado No. 41

And then as if by magic, just as I was coming to the end of blocks to choose from for No. 40, some more block-bearing parcels appeared.

Soy Amado No. 41, snapped outside a beach kiosk closed up for the day in the sinking evening sun.

Blocks that I felt were strong in colour and would all play nicely together.

As always, I love it when someone makes a Soy Amado block.



And a really random back. I love that world map fabric.



And an obligatory close-up for you.


And me breaking all the etiquette rules and standing on a picnic table.

Although technically I'm only standing on the chair bit.

And quilts are exempt from that rule.

So that's OK then.




8 comments:

  1. A very sunny quilt, must be the yellows, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No 41 is fantastic - it just glows. You are an inspiration! I still have 3 blocks for you - I will try to get them in the post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about this quilt is Mr Greedy :) And all the sunny colours. Can you perfect the art of the levitating quilt whilst standing on a picnic bench though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. etiquette???
    ah but you've got red shoes on.....while standing on the chair part of the picnic table.........so all is forgiven!!!

    lovely quilts - as usual!!!
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt, it's so cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous again! Love all the cheery colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favourite SOY AMADO ... It fits in the landscape and brightens its colors ... ;))

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10