Saturday 11 May 2013

Sew Mama Sew winners

And the winner of the cushion cover is...


Which was 


Just for interest, her previous comment said



H'mmm...I wonder what you mean ;-)

Please let me have your address Sarah and give me about a month to whip a 'Camelot' cushion cover up for you.
(For those not aware, a Camelot quilt looks like this)

And hopefully no less joyous, a wodge of my scraps will go to...




Which was


Anita, can I have your address too.

Thanks everyone for playing along.




14 comments:

  1. I am so pleased to see Sarah has won. Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! (in positive way:). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so pleased Sarah won! Hurray!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Sarah! And lucky Anita!

    Sick and green I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah doesn't ask for much does she!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I forgot thats what you called that quilt, no wonder she said Camelot to the 5th power :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners .Thank you for hosting such a wonderful giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! Your email went to my junk mail so imagine my suprise to find it there this morning. So sorry it took me so long to reply!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10