Sunday 23 March 2014

Soy Amado No. 12

And I also started putting obviously 'blue for a boy' type blocks to one side as they arrived which has resulted in No. 12


It's a real hodge podge of different styles from different people but it all seems to work.

I love some of the touches on the individual blocks like the spider web quilting on this Spiderman one. Thank you Kathy.



And how about the oh-so-true sentiment in this one.


The back looks like this, with it's one random and unintentional on my part, pink block.



And let's end with another one of the front.


Oh, and remember the fantastic 29 blocks which Karen sent and many of which I incorporated into No.8?
She's blogging again, so please take a peek here.

11 comments:

  1. Perfect for a boy - loving all the blues, my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see you managed to sneak some pink in there xx lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how blocks sent from so many different people look so good when put together. Just need to finish a block and then will send what I've made so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boys all love a little bit of comfort pink, whoever they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab quilt Alison, you have been busy!! I'm thinking perhaps I could pop over for a day trip in a few months time and give you a helping hand, I could stitch binding on while you quilt??!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! My goodness you do an amazing job of finding the right blocks that work together so well! Any boy would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they all look great together! You do have an eye for putting the various styles together in an eye pleasing way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feeling to see the blocks I so enjoyed making being combined so well with the others to make a brilliant quilt. You are doing an amazing job. If you become overwhelmed with blocks I would be glad to help in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely delightful! So ALIVE, a little chap will love this bright addition to his bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep thinking this one is my favourite and then you show us another one !

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10